Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £35 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
18 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Stockport Council, Greater Manchester - ARCH/Hospital Discharge Team - £35ph!
- Social workers required to support with discharge pathways , based at Stepping hill hospital and other sites as required.
- Your role will be to under take Care act assessments, capacity assessments , best interest meetings and commission care as required. working with people to promote strengths and assets, therefore enabling supported and timely discharges from acute and step down facilities.
- You will be a car driver and have access to a car for work .
- you will be registered with Social Work England
- have working knowledge of liquid logic and be familiar with hospital discharge work.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.