North London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
7 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults with Learning Disabilities Team for a Local Authority in North London.
- To undertake assessments of individual and carers needs and risks to encourage independence, provide support and prevent harm. This includes promoting a multi-agency approach by developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- To undertake statutory intervention where service users are deemed to be at risk, including situations where people may be neglected or abused in accordance with the Inter-Agency Policy and Procedures for Safeguarding Adults
- To work in partnership with service users and carers using a person-centred approach, with the aim of maximising independence, well being and choice.
- To hold a caseload appropriate to the level of expertise and provide support and expert advice to social care assessors, students and partners.
- To provide advice, information and guidance to service users and carers ensuring that that support plans and other information regarding individual care packages is shared with the service user, carers and other agencies as required in accordance with the Council's policies and procedures including those on data protection
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly