North Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire
£24 - £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - North Lincolnshire Council - Adults Team - Up to £35ph!
- Must be experienced at working within Community Locality Teams. Must be able to use relevant data-bases.
- Must have knowledge and experience of Mental Capacity Act, Care Act assessments, MDT working, care and support planning, working with adults 18+
- To undertake needs led assessments in a timely manner.
- To commission services as per identified needs
- To be on the responder rota in terms of crisis response
- To work with integrated colleagues
- To attend DST's
- To undertake MCA/BI assessments
- Must be able to undertake face to face visits.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.