£32 - £36 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Swindon Borough Council - Adults Team - Up to £36ph!!!
- Experienced Registered Social Workers required to work flexibly in the community, to assist us in managing the increased workload associated with Covid-19.
- The work will primarily involve assessing people who have been discharged from hospital in the community - where possible by telephone but home visits will be required in some cases.
- All our staff are currently based from home, therefore locum staff will need to live reasonably close to Swindon to be able to complete home visits at short notice.
- We need people who have current experience in Statutory work with Adults, fully proficient with MCA and capable of thinking and working independently and at a fast pace.
- Experience with Hospital work will be an advantage (particularly the Home First model) but not essential.
- Hours can be flexible between 8am and 8pm but predominantly 9-5pm.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.