Tameside, Greater Manchester
£19.98 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Tameside Council - Adults Team - Up to £32ph!
- We have 1 x social worker provisionally for 3 months and 3 social work vacancies for two months these roles are required to work on either the hospital discharge team or the locality / neighbourhood team.
- Both roles are working with adults over the age of 18 , it is necessary for relevant hospital or community experience.
- Requires community visits and possible office duty and ward visits.
- We are looking for two experienced social workers to join us on a busy but supportive hospital discharge team based at Tameside General Hospital with the main aim of completing safe and timely discharges, in line with the Discharge to Assess guidance.
- You must have relevant recent experience of working within a hospital setting and the demands and pressures of an integrated urgent care team.
- Your role will be undertaking D2A assessments, arranging short term packages of care, liaising and working closely with health colleagues from the Trust and working on a rota covering admission avoidance.
- Experience of liquid logic is preferred and the ability to manage / coordinate cases.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.