South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
£28 - £30 per hour + Depending on Experience
15 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - South Gloucestershire Council - Adults Team - Up to £30ph!
- You will take responsibility for your own continuing professional development and contribute towards professional development of others, including participating in staff development programmes and the promotion of specialist skills.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Practitioner, you will work collaboratively with internal and external partners and providers across the service to ensure best outcomes for service users.
- You will also contribute to the development of services, policies, practices which optimise outcomes for users of social care services.
You will need:
- SWE Registration
- Post-Qualifying Experience
- ASAP Start
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.