£30 - £32 per hour
13 days ago
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Carry a small, complex case load
- Provide practice advice and guidance to Social Workers to ensure work is carried out within a multi-disciplinary framework which meets the needs of citizens and promotes their independence
- Support the management team with Social Work governance to ensure that systems and processes are adhered to
- Participate in case conferences and multidisciplinary meetings to support citizens to move from hospital setting to their own home or to identified community provision as soon as they are medically ready
- Work in a collaborative way with health colleagues, voluntary sectors and other partners focusing on asset based and strength based
- Work in conjunction with and providing consultation to partner agencies to deliver effective planning for Adults, their carers and families to ensure positive outcomes. This will include representing the Council at a range of meetings, proceedings and reviews as required
- Take an active role in team and service development
You Will Need To Be:
- Social work England registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- At least 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies 1st tier agency Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place* If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly Joe or Danny.