Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
6 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adults, Reading, up to £32ph
The team receives referrals into Adult Social Care, and applies the 3 conversation model to identify people's strengths, and to connect them with community resources, assistive technology and other services to promote independence.
You will work with the more complex high risk referrals to provide short term person centered engagement.
Main duties include:
- Undertake assessment, review and care and support planning with individuals and their carer, promoting well-being, independence and protection.
- Undertake Best Interests assessments under the Deprivation of Liberty safeguards on completion of the training.
- Enable people to identify their needs and outcomes and to implement and review support plans to meet them, liaising with other agencies when required.
- Work within the framework provided by statute, guidance, policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of eligibility criteria and to apply these criteria to individual's needs.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Post qualified experience within Adult social care
- Car driver
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Elliot Murphy on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.