£30.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Adults Social Worker to work within Medway Council.
- To contribute to the delivery of highly effective children and adult services (within Adult Social Care) in an efficient manner. The service is delivered using a strengths based, personalised approach.
- To work closely with colleagues within the Council and partners ensuring that person centred outcomes are met in ways which utilises available resources as effectively as possible.
- To work within organisational policy and legislative requirements including The Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Mental health Act.
- All staff working in the department have a responsibility for promoting and supporting the Council's policies and procedures for safeguarding. You should ensure that you carry out your duties and work at all times in a way that ensures the safeguarding and welfare of service users.
- Extensive knowledge in the following: Continuing Healthcare National Framework.
- Extensive experience in completing CHC checklists, attending DSTs, including MDT and knowledge of ratification process.
- Skills in report writing for dispute papers and joint solutions.
- Experience of successful challenges.
- You will also need to have knowledge and experience in completing assessments under the care act, including the provision of services.
- HCPC Registered
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly