about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit Qualified Social Workers on behalf of a local authority based in South London.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified social worker looking to springboard their career or looking for a new challenge.
Working as a qualified social worker within an Adults team means:
- Facilitating user choice and control throughout the self-assessment, support planning and review process by promoting independence and wellbeing and applying the principles of personalisation.
- Providing advice and information to any member of the public requesting this (via the telephone, letters, email, or personal callers).
- Providing information and signposting advice to enable individuals to increase their sense of well-being and to access to a range of resources that do not require a social care assessment including following up with the individual to ensure that the information provided was satisfactory.
- Enabling service users to undertake un/assisted self -assessments to identify needs and outcomes. This will include taking account of existing forms of support and identifying, recording and managing any potential risks, e.g. Mental Capacity Act and Safeguarding.
- To work with service users to document support plans and collate any additional reports, which represent service user/carer needs and aspirations and records identified risks.