£28.00 - £32.00 per hour
Ben - Adults Review_1619513929
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for an adult social worker to work within the review team which will be based in Reading.
To work within Reading Adult services taking professional responsibility to review s117 (MHA 1983) cases within the directorate, and ensure that appropriate applications are made with regard to funding from the NHS in line with the relevant statute and guidance.
To ensure that care and support plans reflect the assessed and eligible needs of the individual and are person centred and comply with relevant legislation.
To ensure that s117 status is reviewed and due processes in line with the statutory guidance within the MHA 1983 (amended 2007) are adhered to.
Designation of Post and Position within Departmental Structure
Reporting directly to Head of Adult Mental Health Service
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Use the Recovery Approach to review and plan care designed to meet the needs of the individual.
- Submit successful applications to appropriate funding bodies to provide contributions, whole or in part, towards the cost of care. (eg S117, CHC).
- To identify resources that will enable individuals to live in the community.
- To receive appropriate supervision according to Reading CMHT supervision arrangements.
- To provide support to the respective team manager by liaising with them on work and keeping them accurately and effectively informed.
- To maintain an efficient and cost effective provision of service in accordance with departmental guidelines, legislation and budgetary consideration.
- To assist in the development of services by flexible and imaginative practice and supervision when considering how to meet identified needs.
- To undertake such duties as deemed appropriate and reasonable.
- To work with partner agencies i.e. BHFT, CCG, Public Health, voluntary and independent sector to promote proactive partnership working to meet the needs of the each individual.
- To work in line with the Mental health Act 1983 and The Care Act 2014 and any other relevant health and social care legislation
Why join Remedy?
1st tier agency
2 payrolls a week
Referral bonus's up to £350