South London, London
£28 - £38 per hour
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker, Physical Disabilities and Older Persons, South London, up to £28-38ph
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background in Adults Physical Disabilities and Older Persons, we want to hear from you.
Intermediate Care provide Urgent Response service to prevent service user's from being admitted into hospital and also provide Rehab and Reablment to service users in the community.
Main duties include:
- Candidates must be exceptional in delivery of services to service users
- Candidates must have the ability to work at a fast pace under pressure, be competent in carrying a caseload, working in a multi-disciplinary team, have excellent working knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, safeguarding and other complex requirements that occur when dealing with service users and their families
- A good working knowledge of MOSAIC would be an advantage
- Complete essential face to face visits in the community, PPE is provided
- Enhanced DBS
- Social Work England registration
- ASYE complete
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.