£26 - £30 per hour + DOE
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for an Adults Locality Team for a Local Authority in Surrey.
- Take professional responsibility as directed for managing a caseload which will include individuals, children, families and carers who require support and guidance. Enable them to identify their needs and plan support to meet those needs using the full range of options, seeking advice and support where appropriate.
- Demonstrate confident and effective judgement about risk and accountability in decision making.
Assessment and Review
- Use assessment procedures discerningly in response to the presenting needs and to ensure that a proportionate assessment is completed in a way that enables maximum participation. Advice and Guidance
- Provide information, advice and guidance in line with current national legislation and to recognise the need for, and appropriately signpost to other agencies, services or providers.
- Understand the forms of harm and their impact on people and be able to identify safeguarding concerns.
- Where relevant and with support undertake assessment and planning for safeguarding.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*