Isle of Wight, England
£35.00 - £39.00 per hour + Depending on experience
9 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Isle of Wight Councils Initial Adult Social Care Contact (IASCC) Team.
Qualified Social Worker, to work as part of Adult Social Care in County Hall, Newport, Isle of Wight to work within Initial Adult Social Care Contact (IASCC) Team.
Car driver essential and worker is required to be on the island so they are able to carry out face to face assessments where appropriate.
Start date is requested for as soon as possible. You will be required to work 5 days per week, Monday - Thursday, 8.30am until 5pm and Friday 8.30am until 4.30pm = 37 hrs.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the role and the complexity of the work undertaken to achieve the best outcomes.
- Clear experience and operational knowledge of working in a busy and pressurised front line team
- Have a clear understanding of and experience working with Adult Social Care statutory duties under the Care Act 2014, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other primary legislation and guidance including Continuing Health care.
- To demonstrate person centred working
- To facilitate and support individuals to complete a needs assessment using a strengths-based approach, which focuses on the skills and abilities, considers their networks of support both within families and the wider community.
- To be able to record to a high standard and evidence base work
- Work well within a multi-agency team
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly