£30 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
21 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Adults Front Door Team - Southampton City Council - Up to £32ph!
- Experienced SW required with several years experience. We cannot consider newly qualified at this time.
- Fast paced front door team, role includes screening care and safeguarding referrals, immediate protection planning, signposting/advice, strength based approach required.
- We require successful applicant to be office based (central Southampton) for 2 weeks to ensure robust induction.
- Ability to attend office twice per week ongoing, with flexibility and availability to do urgent duty visits on other days.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.