East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker to work within the JAD service for a Local Authority based in East London.
The JAD Service is made up of qualified social workers, nurses, occupational therapists and administrators. The Service brings together teams from three neighbouring boroughs. The Service is responsible for the safe and timely discharges of adults with health or social needs in Hospital. The JAD Service operates a seven-day working pattern.
Social work assessments
Mental Capacity Assessment
Continuing Healthcare assessment
Please list 5 essential requirements for the role:
- Previous Hospital Social Work experience.
- Experience of completing Care Act compliant social work assessments.
- Be able to support continuing healthcare assessment and advocate for vulnerable adults. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff, partner services, service user and carers.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff, partner services, service user and carers.
- Be able to apply professional assertiveness to justify decisions and uphold professional social care practice, values and ethics.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly