£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults Social Care Team for Sutton Council.
- To promote people's wellbeing and maintaining their independence in accordance with the council's policies and procedures and within the legislative framework.
- Undertake person-centred assessments in line with the council's procedures related to eligibility and assessment and ensure that the needs and outcomes of the assessed individual is reflected and recorded within the assessment process with a clear conclusion of a determination of eligibility and a statement of need.
- Ensure a person centred support plan is mutually agreed by the assessed and it is set up while support is provided to the individual, family and carer in accordance with the council's procedures.
- To identify individuals at risk of abuse or neglect ensuring that necessary actions are taken to protect adults from further abuse/neglect and safeguarding investigations are undertaken within the council's required timescales.
- Assist clients in arranging for suitable independent advocates to support and represent them during the assessment process if they are having difficulties in engaging with the process in accordance with the council's procedures
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly