£28.00 - £31.50 per hour + Depending on experience
13 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work for Wandsworth Councils Adult Social Services.
1) Though workers will be based at Wandsworth Town Hall Extension , they will be working in 4 areas as follows - (To be confirmed upon offer)
2) Workers will able to work from home 2 days in every month if they so choose. Additional requirements will be subject to the needs of the service and discussion/agreement with their line managers.
3) Teams/Work Areas - CAHS Team, Safeguarding Hub Wandsworth West & Wandsworth East - all based in Town Hall & undertaking community social work roles.
4) Skills - Communication, Assessment of Needs & Risks, Negotiation & Partnership Working.
5) Assessment of Client/Carer Needs, Reviews, Mental Capacity Assessments, Support Planning, Safeguarding Enquiry, CHC Assessments, OPG/COP Work and Duty
Additional Information - At least 2 years Local Authority practice experience with older people in the community with evidence -
Experience of Duty, Assessment of Care Needs under the Care Act 2014, Carers' Assessment, Reviews, Mental Capacity Assessment, Best Interest Decision Making, Advocacy, Support Planning and Safeguarding/Risk Management is essential for this role. Good understanding of strengths-based approach to maintaining wellbeing and independence, promoting the use of Direct Payment and experience of NHS Checklist, DST/CHC processes and partnership working will be added advantage. Good experience of IT and Mosaic essential for this role though, training will be provided. Locality and Community Adult Health Services (CAHS) Teams require experience of joined-up service delivery enabling holistic community support, promoting resident's wellbeing and independence whilst working in partnership with families and carers.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly