Isle of Wight, England
£32 - £39.87 per hour
402668 - Dee_1602078314
22 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adult Social Care, Isle of Wight
You will work within the locality team to cover urgent backlog of Continuing Health Care Cases. Previous experience in completing DST / CHC paperwork is essential for this post.
You will facilitate and support individuals to complete a needs assessment using a strengths-based approach, which focuses on the skills and abilities, considers their networks of support both within families and the wider community.
You will need to be based on the Isle of Wight for this post working 5 days per week.
Pay rate: £32 - £39.87 per hour.
This position closes on Tuesday October 13th 2020
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Have a clear understanding of and experience working with Adult Social Care statutory duties under the Care Act 2014, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other primary legislation and guidance including Continuing Health Care
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.