Up to £27.39 per hour
5149522 - Dee_1601474617
28 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adult Social Care, Dorset
Remedy Social Care are looking for an experienced safeguarding level 3 Qualified Social Worker to join the Adult Social Care team based in Dorset.
This is a busy but very supportive team.
Main duties include:
- Undertake processing of safeguarding concerns when they go into the Triage Team
- Support the Duty system and where necessary undertake essential visits to individuals, care homes and providers in the area.
- Undertake assessment of service users needs in accordance with directorate policies and procedures
- Devise, implement and review care plans to meet service user need/statutory responsibilities as agreed by the Team Manager or Assistant Team Manager.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Car driver/owner
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.