Isle of Wight, England
£38 - £40 per hour + Negotiable
7 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Isle of Wight Council - Adult Safeguarding Team - Up to £40ph!
- Experienced in screening Safeguarding referrals to determine whether S42 and enquiry required or not.
- Experience of triaging adult safeguarding concerns as a duty worker required
Candidates will be required to work 5 days per week Monday - Thursday, 8.30am until 5pm and Friday 8.30am until 4.30pm = 37 hrs (we work in a flexible and agile manner so this can be negotiated if needed) Candidates must be able to travel across the Isle of Wight to complete visits so own car is required.
- Clear experience and operational knowledge of working in a busy and pressurised front line team
- Have a clear understanding of and experience working with Adult Social Care statutory duties under the Care Act 2014, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other primary legislation and guidance including Continuing Health Care.
- To demonstrate person centred working
- To facilitate and support individuals to complete a needs assessment using a strengths-based approach, which focuses on the skills and abilities, considers their networks of support both within families and the wider community.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.