£30.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
7 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Croydon Councils Adult Safeguarding Team.
- To undertake S42 Safeguarding Enquiries and ensure practice is underpinned by the principles of MSP
- Participate in the S42 Lead rota prioritising new referrals, information gathering and participating in SAM discussions
- Undertaking SAM discussion agreeing terms of reference for enquiries
- Work in partnership with service users, carers and family members
- Ensure a high standard of case recording
- Complete risk assessments and protection plans
- Undertake Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complete referrals to Advocacy services
- Formulate S42 Enquiry Reports for safeguarding meetings
- Complete Court reports as required
- Manage and prioritise own caseload
- Multi-agency working.
- Supervise staff including social workers, experienced social workers and newly qualified social workers undertaking the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment programme and students on social work placements.
- Post qualifications, example BIA, AMPH, Practice educator
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly