£28 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
27 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - London Borough of Wandsworth - Adult Locality Team - Up to £32ph!
Main duties include:
- Undertaking online, telephone and visits to people in need of Care Act Assessments, Mental Capacity Assessments
- Dealing with Safeguarding concerns
- Take part of the duty rota
- Setting up support plans to meet the needs of the people they are working with.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across the UK giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.