£26 - £28 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our Client Redbridge Council is looking for an Adult Social Worker to join their community team.
Qualified Social Worker, Adult Community, North East London, up to £28ph
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background in the Adult Community, we want to hear from you.
You will be responsible for the supervision and mentoring of qualified professional staff, unqualified staff, trainees, work placement employees, and students.
Main duties include:
- Supporting people and carers to ensure assessments, support plans and reviews are outcome focused and asset based
- Ensure service users and carers are fully aware and understand the Councils financial assessment and personal contribution process for charging
- Producing high level written and verbal evidence-based reports which are concise, informative and appropriate for organisational requirements
- Raise and address issues of poor or unsafe practice
- Undertake project work and use research findings and statutory guidance to develop social care practice
- Provide appropriate early interventions to prevent long term needs and to promote independence and choice
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience in the Adult Community
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.