£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
9 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Wandsworth Councils Adult Access Team.
The Access Team is the front door for residents accessing the Adult social Care services for Wandsworth.
The Access Team is a fast paced dynamic team that adopts a strengths based approach, to promote independence and informed choice.
Key responsibilities include : responding to urgent requests for care,- completing Emergency support plans and drafting reports for funding approval, conducting Carers Assessments , processing Safeguarding Concerns .
The post holder will also assist the other members of the team by assisting on the phones - processing referrals and offering an Information and signposting service.
The person interested in this post will:
* Have a 'can do' attitude to work
* Continuously seek better value for money while meeting resident's outcomes at lower cost
* Have the interests of residents and service users at heart, and ensuring they receive the highest standards of service provision
* Take a team approach that values collaboration and partnership working.
* Have knowledge of current developments in relevant legislation, national guidance and frameworks and how to access more detailed information when necessary, including the local authority's responsibility to safeguard adults at risk
* Be able to make rapid judgements, at times in emergencies
Due to c-19 arrangements we are able to offer home working and have a virtual induction program
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly