Bury, Greater Manchester
Up to £30 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Bury Council, Greater Manchester - Adoption Team - £30ph + Negotiable!
- Full time Mon- Fri with some flexible working
- Hybrid working and some requirement to work from Bury and from Bolton as well as WFH
- Role is to undertake a statutory role with looked after children who have adoption plans. Most of the children live in Bury or close by.
- Experience of adoption or fostering would be desirable
- Experience of statutory role with children who are looked after is essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.