£25.00 - £27.00 per hour + Depending on experience
15 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adoption Team for Havering Council.
- Contribute to the delivery of an effective Adoption Support Service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for children and young people.
- Manage caseloads of adoption families in need of specialist support utilising specialist knowledge, training and therapeutic skills to provide or source appropriate interventions .
- Undertaken comprehensive adoption support plans and ensure delivery of the actions agreed within the plans
- Apply for funding from ASF and other bodies to enable identified support packages to be delivered
- Work with colleagues across Adopt London East to ensure adopters in need of support are identified and that all professionals work together to provide a unified service
- Work with multi-agency professionals in statutory and voluntary sectors to ensure all identified needs are met and maximise support services for adoptive families
- Use a range of tools and techniques to provide specialist support
- Work with the Team Manager and Head of Service to develop the service
- Work from an agreed local base across 5 London Boroughs to deliver individual and group services for adoptive families across East London
- Ensure children and young people are adequately protected in line with Havering LSCB and departmental policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
- Attach your job description
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly