Up to £35 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Adoption in Merseyside (AiM) - Adoption Recruitment & Assessment Social Worker - £35ph + Negotiable!
Adoption in Merseyside (AiM) is a Regional Adoption Agency covering Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton and Wirral.
- Recruitment, preparation, assessment and support of adoptive parents up until to point of Adoption Order.
- Good assessment and report writing skills, including analysis
- Good organisational skills in recording work on the AiM electronic system
- Working in partnership with the four LA social workers
- Working closely with AiM Family Finding team as part of the matching process for Merseyside children
- Delivering training to prospective adopters
- Adoption experience preferable
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.