Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£29.93 - £32.34 per hour + Depending on Experience
8 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - City of Wolverhampton Council - Adoption Support Team - Up to £32.34ph!
- A stable adoption support team ,enthusiastic, welcoming and supportive.
- Largely working from home, undertaking virtual meetings and assessments, some face to face work. 8 weekly face to face supervision and team meetings proposed, otherwise undertaken remotely.
- ASAP Start
- SWE Registration
- Post-Qualifying Experience
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.