Up to £30 per hour
9330 - Dee_1601551381
19 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adoption Service, Havering
Your role will involve working with the Team Manager and Head of Service to develop the adopti0n service.
You will work with colleagues across Adopt London East to ensure adopters in need of support are identified and that all professionals work together to provide a unified service
Pay rate: £30ph
Main duties include:
- Contribute to the delivery of an effective Adoption Support Service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for children and young people.
- Manage caseloads of adoption families in need of specialist support utilising specialist knowledge, training and therapeutic skills to provide or source appropriate interventions.
- Undertaken comprehensive adoption support plans and ensure delivery of the actions agreed within the plans.
- Apply for funding from ASF and other bodies to enable identified support packages to be delivered.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Post qualified adoption experience
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.