South London, London
Up to £27.27 per hour +
5137678 - Dee_1591713557
6 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Achieving Permanence Team, South London
If you have experience in adoption and permanency, this could be your perfect role.
Remedy Social Care team is looking for an experienced Qualified Social Worker to join the Achieving Permanence team based in South London.
The primary aim of the team is to achieve permanence for the children they work with.
Main duties include:
- Work alongside the Team Manager and Permanence Consultant to ensure that you family find for those children seeking permanence other than via adoption.
- Complete matching reports, take part in matching meetings and present to matching meetings
- Complete initial permanency consultations across childrens' services.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us access to first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.