£28 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Caerphilly County Borough Council - 16+ (Leaving Care) Team - Up to £32ph!
- To deliver services to children and families in accordance with their assessed needs, and based on the assessment plan which has been agreed to meet those needs, and in accordance with statutory and directorate requirements.
- To provide high quality assessment and/or care management to children and families who have been assessed as requiring ongoing intervention.
- To review intervention within statutory timescales ensuring plans for children are achieving the identified outcomes.
- Demonstrate professional competence in social work practice.
- To contribute to service development initiatives.
- Ensure effective multidisciplinary working with partner agencies.
- To represent the service at Court and/or Panel meetings.
- Manage and be accountable, with supervision and support, for your own social work practice.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.