Tower Hamlets, London
£70 - £90 per day
about 2 months ago
Qualified Preschool Early Years Teacher - Tower Hamlets , East London
Remedy Education are currently working with a Nursery located in the beautiful grounds of Tower Hamlets are recruiting a qualified Early Years Teacher for their private full day care nursery and pre-school.
- Develop and implement work schemes and lesson plans in line with the requirements of the early years foundation stage (EYFS)
- Support and motivate children to learn and develop through planned play and activities
- Monitor children's progress, and identify and deal with any issues
- Speak to parents and/or carers about their children's development
- Work with area SENCOs, health professionals and local regulatory bodies/programmes
This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed and passionate individual with the ambition to make the next step up to our fun nursery in a senior position within our pre-school room.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher), EYT (Early Years Teacher) or EYPS (Early Years Professional Status) or have PGCE in Early Years
- At least 2 years experience of working in an Early Years setting
- Excellent English communication skill
If successful for this position you will be contacted within one working day. All candidates must have a valid and clean DBS