£32.00 - £37.00 per hour
Ben - AMHP_1619167227
25 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group is looking for a AMHP to work in Elmbridge.
Please list 5 essential requirements for the role:
- . Qualification in Social work and registered with Social Work England
- .AMHP qualification and willing to maintain approved mental health professional status
- . A current full driving licence and have use of a vehicle
- .A working knowledge of legislation, assessments, preparation of care plans, monitoring and reviewing outcomes
- .Post qualifying experience that should include direct work with those who have mental health needs
The MH teams receive referrals screened by centralised MH duty team. As an AMHP, you would be responsible for; undertaking statutory duties as laid out in the Mental Health Act, the Care Act, undertaking section 42 safeguarding enquires, contacting service users, carers and establishing support needs. Where appropriate, you will be signposting to appropriate services, completing adult social care assessments, applying a strength-based approach to support planning, completing reviews of existing packages of care, completing joint section 117 after care planning, working with partner agencies, including CMHRS, and supporting with supervision of staff. You will provide regular support to the frontline AMHP service and will be part of the AMHP's service rota.
Working from Home Policy: Flexible, however candidates should be able to travel to Tandridge or Elmbridge at least 3-4 times a week or as and when required
Why join Remedy?
1st tier agency
2 payrolls a week
Referral bonus's up to £400