East London, London
£28 - £30 per hour
12 months ago
Senior Practitioner- Family Support & Child Protection- East London
Our client basedin East London are currently seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a Family Support and Child Protection Team.
The successful Qualified Social Worker will require the following
- Prioritise and respond to requests for assistance, establishing sufficient information about the needs of clients so as to be able to determine the level of risk and the nature and type of support required.
- Maintain accurate case records to include information and analysis, and fulfil national timescales, procedures and statutory duties in line with national and local policies, practices and procedures.
- Carry out assessments of needs and risk, and liaise with other specialists and agencies as necessary, and enable them to be involved and contribute to the process.
- Ensure that assessments, planning and interventions pay particular attention to individual needs, strengths and wishes, and include critical reflection and analysis, aims, and options to achieve change.
- Develop and progress care plans as necessary, ensuring that care plans include clear
statements of purpose, change, outcome and impact for child and family social work.
Undertake at all times to work respectfully and collaboratively with service users, and take into account the views of children, young people and their carers and to facilitate inclusive practice to ensure participation is achieved.
- Initiate, chair and participate in reviews, cases conferences and other professional meetings, and provide reports as required.
- Undertake court work as required.
- Negotiate with users, carers and internal and external partners concerning the methods to meet the needs identified by each assessment. Plan services to meet individual needs in cooperation with children and families; to form trusted and effective working relationships with relatives, carers, friends, health and colleagues from other agencies [e.g. education, health, police, employers, and housing].
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!