West Berkshire, Berkshire
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
24 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Public Protection Surveyor to work within West Berkshire Council.
- Carry out inspections of all types of Commercial to Residential Conversions (from plan and on site) and to initiate appropriate actions as a result; to ensure such premises comply with current Regulations and associated Legislation.
- Liaise with appropriate bodies such as Planning, Building Control, Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service.
- Respond to service requests, complaints and formal notifications relating to Commercial to Residential Conversions
- Conduct inspections leading to the production of reports for consideration by Senior Managers.
- Assist with the investigations leading to the production of reports for the Public Protection Partnership - Joint Case Management including conducting interviews under caution, witness handling, evidence gathering and preparing for and attending court or tribunal.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly