£440.00 - £460.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Public Health Delivery Coordinator to work within Wandsworth Council.
The London Borough of Richmond upon Thames and London Borough of Wandsworth. The role includes identifying the health needs of the population, advising on and developing strategic plans for commissioning health services to meet those needs, providing specialist public health advice and commissioning support to the NHS, while highlighting inequalities and improving outcomes for all residents.
Working under the overall direction of the consultant in public health, this role will deliver on coordinating the information flow and preparing final public health reports for internal and external audiences and stakeholders. The work will include
* Publication of the JSNA reports online, writing and reports for the Integrated Care System ICS and wider system
* Apply specialist Public Health skills, knowledge, experience and leadership as appropriate in a multiagency and multidisciplinary environment
* Monitor and update the reports and complete report flow to publication .
* Using excellent communication skills in oral, written and presentation skills
* Understanding of producing web based reports.
The post holder has no line management responsibilities.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly