£700 - £800 per day + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Public Health Consultant to work in Reading Council.
- The purpose of the role is to provide strategic decision-making to maximise the health impact of all council policies and operational leadership to the delivery of services and input into corporate strategic decision making, ensuring the achievements of required outputs in line with the Council's vision, goals and objectives. The role will be expected to innovate and provide leadership in the digitisation and integration agendas. This role includes both public health and health protection.
- On behalf of Reading Borough Council, the Service Lead for Public Health will lead on improving the health and wellbeing of the residents in line with the Council's vision, goals and objectives, which are underpinned by the statutory duty placed on local government.
- The post holder will contribute one day a week to public health across Berkshire West working with the Consultants in Public Health in other local councils, the Berkshire West Director of Public Health and the Berkshire West hub.
- The post holder will take responsibility for delivering the strategic objectives of both the Council and the Health & Wellbeing Board, acting as a change agent to enable delivery of relevant outcome indicators from the public health, NHS and social care outcome frameworks.
- The post holder will be expected to be creative, innovative and able to advocate for doing things differently.
- The post holder will be expected to be outward facing, lever for change across organisations, able to influence budgets and lead the council in its goal to be a public health organisation.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly