2 months ago
Psychology Graduate - ASD support Wandsworth -
TEMP - PERMANENT CONTRACT
" Are you a Psychology Graduate looking to start your first full-time ASD role?
- Psychology graduate for ASD support starting April 2019
- Psychology Graduates sought after for a school in Wandsworth
- Long-term, full-time position with the opportunity for permanent position
- Psychology Graduates 2:1 or above - nurturing and attentive
- Experience supporting young people/vulnerable individuals essential!
This ASD Teaching Assistant position would suit a Psychology Graduate and some prior experience supporting young people or volunteering with those with Autism. As the chosen Psychology Graduate, you will be working closely with the pupils who have are on an ILP and will play a lead role alongside the professionals in developing both learning and behavioural plans for your key children.
The successful psychology graduate will work 1:1 with a student
who we are looking for:
- We're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who share our mission of empowering people with autism to lead fuller lives.
- You will be a strong team player with great communication skills, have the ability to work under pressure, and above all be passionate and committed to the development of the pupils within the school.
- You will need to be willing to learn and work under the direction of the Supervisors, Behaviour Analysts, Qualified Teachers and therapists.
Based in Wandsworth this school are warmly welcoming a Psychology Graduate to join their provision and improve the lives of their most vulnerable pupils.
Send your CV to Natalie at Remedy
If you require more information please contact Natalie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390