£70 - £90 per day
14 days ago
Teaching Assistant - Psychology Graduates - Bexley
Remedy Education are currently looking for psychology graduates to join our schools in Bexley:
- Psychology graduate for ASD support
- Long-term, full-time position with the opportunity for permanent position
- Psychology Graduates 2:1 or above - nurturing and attentive
- Experience supporting young people/vulnerable individuals essential!
This Teaching Assistant position would suit a Psychology Graduate with a 2:1 degree and some prior experience supporting young people or volunteering with those with Autism. As the chosen Psychology Graduate, you will be working closely with the pupils who are on an ILP and will play a lead role alongside the professionals in developing both learning and behavioural plans for your key children.
The successful psychology graduate will work 1:1 and with small groups of ASD pupils
Who we are looking for:
- We're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who share our mission of empowering people with autism to lead fuller lives.
- You will be a strong team player with great communication skills, have the ability to work under pressure, and above all be passionate and committed to the development of the pupils within the school.
- You will need to be willing to learn and work under the direction of the Supervisors, Behaviour Analysts, Qualified Teachers and therapists.
- We are looking for people who are committed to a two year training programme
This school are warmly welcoming a Psychology Graduate to join their provision and improve the lives of their most vulnerable pupils.
For any further details, or to apply, please call James @ Remedy Education on 02084181390 or send your CV