about 1 year ago
Psychology Graduate - ASD support Wandsworth
Based in Wandsworth, this school are warmly welcoming a Psychology Graduate to join their provision and improve the lives of their most vulnerable pupils. This position is to start in September 2019- and will be a temporary to Permanent position
" Are you a recent Psychology Graduate looking to start your first full-time ASD role?
Long term - PERMANENT
- Psychology graduate for ASD support
- Position is for September
- Psychology Graduates sought after for an school in Wandsworth
- Long-term, full-time position with the opportunity for permanent position
- Psychology Graduates 2:1 or above - nurturing and attentive
- Experience supporting young people/vulnerable individuals essential!
This ASD Teaching Assistant position would suit a Psychology Graduate. As the chosen Psychology Graduate, you will be working closely with the pupils who have are on an ILP and will play a lead role alongside the professionals in developing both learning and behavioural plans for your key children.
The successful psychology graduate will work 1:1 and with small groups of ASD pupils
who we are looking for:
- We're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who share our mission of empowering people with autism to lead fuller lives.
- You will be a strong team player with great communication skills, have the ability to work under pressure, and above all be passionate and committed to the development of the pupils within the school.
- You will need to be willing to learn and work under the direction of the Supervisors, Behaviour Analysts, Qualified Teachers and therapists.
- We are looking for people who are committed to a two year training programme
Send your CV
If you require more information please contact Natalie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390