3 days ago
Qualified Teacher - PSHE
Full Time - ASAP Start
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced PSHE Teacher to join our team and support our secondary age students through their education, providing quality, exciting and engaging lessons, to bring the science curriculum to life for your students.
About our school:
This SEMH College is a successful, independent SEMH Performing Arts school, for pupils aged pre 16 and post 16. As part of their highly personalised and purposeful provision, pupils at the college participate in a wide range of academic, creative, sporting and vocational learning opportunities and activities, which supports them in developing a range of skills and maximising learning outcomes. Students can take part in a wide range of courses as well as being given every opportunity to excel in their core subjects, such as Maths and English.
The Colleges Teaching and support staff are full of endless enthusiasm, the team love what they do, and working together, they are driving the establishment towards an Outstanding Ofsted rating.
As a PSHE Teacher you will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have the energy, passion and drive to raise standards and 'bring about the best' for all members of our community
- Plan exciting and engaging lessons, considering all learning styles
- Be aware of Ofsted requirements, and stick to the key values when teaching and supporting students
- Take initiative, think outside the box and promote good behaviour and the desire to learn
- Have experience of working with students with challenging behaviour/SEMH
- Have experience/knowledge of delivery of subject specialism to GCSE level
- Have knowledge and understanding of developments in education, within SEMH settings
What we require from you:
- QTS Qualification
- Experience of teaching PSHE at secondary level
- Have proven teaching and learning experience in a relevant context
- A strong understanding of child safeguarding
- Ability to plan and execute interesting and engaging lessons for a range of students
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position, please contact Zeki at remedy Education