£70 - £100 per annum
7 months ago
PRU Teaching Assistant - Chigwell/Redbridge
Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding job supporting young people with managing their behaviour?
PRUs (Pupil Referral Units) educate and support young people who have been specifically excluded from mainstream schools. Students are taught in smaller groups and are supported, both, in and out of the classroom. This role will involve supporting and motivating young people academically and emotionally.
Pay for this position can range between £65 - £95 depending on experience and qualifications
The ideal candidate will:
- - Be passionate about supporting and inspiring young people
- - Have a positive 'can-do' attitude
- - Possess excellent behaviour management skills (training will be provided)
- - Have excellent communication skills with colleagues, students and parents
- - Have a great understanding of SEN
If this role is a good fit for you please apply promptly