Tower Hamlets, London
£250.00 - £300.00 per day + Depending on experience
27 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Project Manager to work within Tower Hamlet Councils Technical Services Team.
- The Electrical/ Mechanical project Engineers role is to work within a busy Technical Services Team that delivers works across a corporate property portfolio (Non-Housing) under the direction of the Senior Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer set within a wider M&E team under the leadership of the Senior Planned Maintenance Surveyor.
- The Electrical Engineer post holder will organise, manage and oversee the delivery of a high quality, cost effective compliance, electrical and project engineering service in accordance with the needs of various client groups requiring a broad based knowledge of all aspects of Electrical project works
- The electrical project role is to organise and manage the allocated projects, (electrically biased) works allocated to ensure delivery of these aspects of the team's overall objectives.
- To provide an exemplary professional service to ensure that properties are effectively and efficiently maintained, repaired, adapted, improved or replaced, in accordance with client requirements, good practice, legislative and statutory requirements and to achieve agreed performance targets.
- The role is also responsible for the compliance project management focusing on but not limited to Fire Alarm, Emergency lighting, CCTV and Lifts PPM regime. The role includes refurbishment projects from design/ specifications through procurement to delivery on site of above aspects of electrical projects.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly