£250.00 - £270.00 per day + Depending on experience
19 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Change and Transformation Programme Manager to work within Ealing Council.
- To be a senior member of the Future Ealing Programme Management Office Team helping to deliver the Future Ealing Programme and provide targeted support to the Council's change and transformation priorities
- Lead the development and delivery of a comprehensive programme within the Future Ealing (FE) Programme and co-ordinate a programme of complex projects as part of a whole-organisation outcome-led transformation programme
- Lead the establishment of best practice systems to ensure effective programme management and delivery of the FE programme and ensure benefit realisation
- Lead the management and resolution of complex programme issues, conflicts and risks within the programme to ensure effective overall delivery
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders and members of the Future Ealing team to create an environment that is outcome focused, innovative and delivery focused, to ensure successful delivery of the priority Future Ealing outcomes and to support a programme of activity to embed that culture within the organisation
- Responsible for working independently to engage internal and external stakeholders to build understanding and engagement with the goals of the programme and proactively resolve issues as they emerge.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly