Tower Hamlets, London
£400.00 - £450.00 per day + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Programme Manager to lead an exciting new engagement initiative called Community Vaccine Champions, working within the Public Health team, to increase Covid-19 vaccine uptake in the borough of Tower Hamlets.
- Outreach - recruit and retain a minimum of 40 Community Vaccine Champions to run fun, social & engaging activities and events in the community to support Covid-19 outreach and increase vaccination levels within the borough
- Small grants - deliver a small grants programme for the voluntary & community sector to support conversations & signposting to targeted groups with low vaccine uptake
- Training & development - deliver a training programme to build capacity within new and existing networks to provide information & support around covid-19 vaccinations & increase uptake
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly