Crawley, West Sussex
£22.26 - £26.71 per hour
about 1 month ago
Qualified dyslexia teacher required - primary outreach - Crawley - immediate start - Alternative education provision (not in school). long-term work available on a flexible basis.
Remedy Tutors are looking for a qualified dyslexia teacher to work with a complex SEN student in KS2. The student is lacking confidence in reading, writing and numeracy. You will be working closely with parents/carers to create initial lesson plans to cater for the student's needs.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- at least 2 years SEND teaching experience in the UK
- Dyslexia experience required
- a UK recognised teaching qualification i.e. PGCE, QTS
- an Enhanced DBS on the DBS update Service
- a passion to help SEND students' progress
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for SEN
The successful candidate will be working with students that require alternative education provision due to being new to the borough, recently moving or entering into care. Students come with a diverse range of SENDs.
Please contact Sandra at Remedy Tutors as soon as possible to register your interest for this role or similar tutoring roles.