£25 - £30 per hour
about 2 months ago
Qualified SEN teachers required - primary and secondary outreach - Croydon - immediate start - Alternative education provision (not in school) with excellent rates of pay. long-term work available on a flexible basis.
Remdy Tutors are looking for a qualified SEN teacher to work with a complex SEN students. The student is non verbal so Makaton is essential to communicate. You will be working closly with parents and carers to create initial lesson plans to cater for the student's needs.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- at least 2 years SEND teaching experience in the UK
- Makaton is essential
- a UK recognised teaching qualification i.e. PGCE, QTS
- an Enhanced DBS on the DBS update Service
- a passion to help SEND students' progress
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for SEN
The successful candidate will be working with students that require alternative education provision due to being new to the borough, recently moving or entering into care. Students come with a diverse range of SENDs.
Please contact Sandra at Remedy Tutors as soon as possible to register your interest for this role or similar tutoring roles.