£20 - £30 per hour
26 days ago
Qualified SEN teachers required - primary and secondary outreach - Surrey - immediate start - Alternative education provision (not in school) with excellent rates of pay. Short- and long-term work available on a flexible basis.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- at least 2 years SEND teaching experience in the UK
- a UK recognised teaching qualification i.e. PGCE, QTS
- an Enhanced DBS on the DBS update Service
- a passion to help SEND students' progress
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for SEN
The successful candidate will be working with students that require alternative education provision due to being new to the borough, recently moving or entering into care. Students come with a diverse range of SENDs.
Please contact Sandra at Remedy Tutors as soon as possible to register your interest for this role or similar tutoring roles.