£38 - £40 per hour + Negotiable
23 days ago
Principle Social Worker - Cardiff Council - Kinship Fostering Team - Up to £40ph!
- The PSW will have supervisory responsibilities for a small caseload of Kinship Foster Carers.
- In addition they will have some supervisory responsibilities for staff within the team, including providing oversight, and advice to staff in respect of case management, and monitoring of annual reviews to ensure compliance with timescales and Fostering Regulations.
- The successful candidate MUST have SAFEGUARDING and CHILD PROTECTION knowledge, and be confident with dealing with enquiries and allegations related to our kinship foster carers.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.